|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
About the client
Our client is a national mid-tier firm in Australia. They have experienced considerable growth recently and are in current need of a litigator with good banking and finance experience. This firm actively encourage career progression and this team have experienced continuous growth .
- Handling litigated matters.
- Assisting multiple Partners with complex matters
- Advising and acting on contentious insolvency matters.
- Developing and upholding client relationships
Ideally you will possess:
- 3+ years’ PQE in banking and finance litigation gained at a reputable firm
- The confidence to manage litigation from instruction to settlement or court proceedings.
- Strong academics.
How to apply
Should you like to discuss this role in further detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 9641 5135 or firstname.lastname@example.org