|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About our client
Our client is an innovative National law firm with an excellent culture. They are currently looking for a temporary Executive Assistant to support their Managing Partner, Executive Committee and the Board for an extended period, potentially for up to 6 months.
The role will see you:
- Providing a high level of EA support to the Managing Partner and Board; including answering phones, drafting and sending documents and preparing invoices
- Coordinating all Board and Executive meetings including board papers, agendas, catering and minutes
- Maintaining all administration for the firm including Partner personnel files, remuneration registers and leave registers
- All other ad-hoc duties as required.
To be considered you must have:
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with setting agendas and taking board minutes
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- A self-motivated and proactive attitude to work
How to apply
For more information regarding this role, please contact David Drew on (02) 9641 2421 or firstname.lastname@example.org.