|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Parramatta based accounting firm - 2 Partners
- Located a short walk to public transport & parking available on street behind
- Immediate Start Available
Join a team of dedicated professional accountants, tax advisors & bookkeepers with a collective team experience of over 50 years!
About the Firm:
Boutique accounting firm seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join their team due to additional growth within the firm. Established more than 20 years ago the Practice has a well developed client base which enjoys the detailed approach of the team. The firm is made up of 2 partners and 15 employees who are an inclusive and welcoming team.
Situated just a short 10 minute walk from Parramatta Train Station, they are conveniently close to local coffee shops & restaurants. There's also parking options on the street behind the firm. Standard working hours are 9am-5.00pm and they enjoy team get togethers and socialising on occasions such as Birthdays, EOFY, Christmas etc.
About the Role:
- Report to one of the Partners and assist with overseeing the day-to-day financial function of the business
- Streamline and maintain accounting systems, procedures and documentation
- Manage debtors and creditors
- File all paid and unpaid invoices
- Manage the firm accounts which include trust accounts
- Setting up new suppliers and monitoring/resolving any invoice discrepancies or issues
- Any other Accounting and Administrative duties as required In this role, there will be room to grow and take on more responsibility as time progresses.
- 2 Years + experience in similar bookkeeping role
- Solid knowledge of MYOB, Xero and Microsoft suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to prioritise your workload and multi-task while working under pressure
- Experience within a professional services firm would be an advantage
- Join an inclusive and welcoming team
- In house & external training opportunities
- Work close to home
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click on the link attached to this advert.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted for the next stage in the recruitment process. Thank you for your understanding.