|Posted:||8 months ago|
About the Firm:
Reputable accounting firm located in Sydney CBD are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join their team due to additional growth within the firm. Established more than 45 years ago the Practice has a well developed client base which enjoys the detailed approach of the team. The firm is made up of 4 partners and 35 employees who are an inclusive and welcoming team. They promote a health work/life balance and offer flexible working where possible. Regular internal and external training is on offer, as is any further professional qualifications that you wish to undertake.
About the Role:
- Report to one of the Partners and assist with overseeing the day-to-day financial function of the business
- Streamline and maintain accounting systems, procedures and documentation
- Manage debtors and creditors
- File all paid and unpaid invoices
- Manage the firm accounts which include trust accounts
- Setting up new suppliers and monitoring/resolving any invoice discrepancies or issues
- Any other Accounting and Administrative duties as required In this role, there will be room to grow and take on more responsibility as time progresses.
- 4 Years + experience in similar bookkeeping role
- Solid knowledge of MYOB, Xero and Microsoft suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- The ability to prioritise your workload and multi-task while working under pressure
- Experience within a professional services firm would be an advantage
- Flexible working arrangement available
- Above market rate salary
- CBD central location - close to Wynyard train station
- Join an inclusive and welcoming team
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click on the link attached to this advert.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted for the next stage in the recruitment process. Thank you for your understanding.