|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- $60-70k package
- Handle some of the firms largest and longest standing clients
- Flexible working options are available
About the Company
CA firm based in Caulfield North require and experienced bookkeeper to join their growing team. They are located a 2-minute walk from tram stops and provide an array of accounting, tax and business advisory services to a wide range of clients.
This position has been newly created due to growth and a role being split into two. Due to this you will own and get to intimately know your own clients.
The firms core values create a fun and professional working environment that empowers you to work flexibly if you require to.
About the Role
- Recording transactions and journal entries
- Reconciliation, preparation and lodgement of monthly or quarterly BAS and IAS
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing payroll and payroll tax
- Other ad-hoc tasks
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a bookkeeping role within an accounting firm
- Advanced MYOB and XERO
- An eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Collaborative working environment
- Open-plan office
- Open door policy – no question is a silly question!
- Professional and fun
- Work from home
- 25 days leave
- Flexible working options
- Tea, coffee and other refreshments