|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
The need for a Business Analyst has emerged for a mid-size Financial Services company in Sydney CBD. In this role you will play a pivotal part in gathering requirements and analysis using Agile techniques.
Responsibilities will include:
- Use the Agile framework to facilitate Concept workshops to further articulate everything required for qualified initiatives’ business cases (scope, benefits, stakeholders, solution outline, cost outline, high level timeframe)
- Select the most appropriate technique to determine functional and non-functional business and technical requirements of approved initiatives
- Translate functional and non-functional requirements into accurate user stories and process flows
- Ensure project scope and priorities are managed in collaboration with the Product Owner and project team
- Work with members of the project team to ensure full coverage of Test Cases of all requirements
- Be an advocate for agile way of working and contribute to it by continuously improving the framework and the way in which a project delivers its work
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
• Extensive experience working in end to end Agile environments
• Experience working on several end to end projects on various platforms
• Service agreement or legal knowledge highly desirable
• Social, outgoing personality that works well in team environments.
• Excellent verbal communication and workshop/training facilitation skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to interact with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts
If you have the above experience please forward your resume to Adam Scanlon at email@example.com or call me on 02 9641 2458.