|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$27.40 + super|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Looking for an experienced caretaker to work for a leading Government agency.
- Ensure facilities are presentable for community use by cleaning floors, stages and other publicly accessible spaces.
- Setup and pack down for events and programme needs correctly and on time, ensuring high standards of service are maintained.
- Arrange event furniture and equipment according to a plan and adapting quickly if plans change; maintaining function equipment and keeping storage areas clean and tidy.
- Undertake emergency cleaning of facilities or furniture if the contract cleaners are not available prior to the next booked use of that space or equipment.
- Identify building maintenance issues and action appropriately
- Must have own car.
- Required to travel between community facilities
To apply for this role click APPLY NOW