|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
My client is a top ten global leading insurer. Their Casualty business runs alongside the market’s front runners.
- International mobility opportunities
- Above market salary / benefits
- Develop & Diversify the Casualty portfolio
This business are one of the world’s leading insurers across Property, Casualty, Life, Mortgage and other financial services.
They have a well-established brand here in Australia.
- Underwrite new and renewal business in accordance with underwriting guidelines, relevant underwriting authority and business principles
- Identify target accounts, and monitor progress against budget by utilising appropriate reports and tools (Pipeline Report, Hit Rate report, Web Reports, Renewal Register etc.)
- Maintain accurate files, registers and records to contribute to management reporting and timely service and policy issuance
- Assist in the implementation of business plans in accordance with Casualty Lines and company direction
- Assist in training and mentoring of junior underwriters to increase their product knowledge and to help them gain underwriting authority
- Knowledge of Casualty insurance underwriting
- Understands key business drivers in the Casualty space
- Client-orientated with the ability to build and maintain successful relationships
- Other relevant experience i.e. in the insurance industry as an insurance broker, claims handler, reinsurance underwriter, risk manager, accountant, auditor, insurance lawyer or equivalent.
Let’s talk in more detail on the phone – in the meantime please forward your interests/application to email@example.com - 02 9641 2479 | 0481122030