|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
A top national firm are looking for a Claims Executive to strengthen their claims team, working across General Insurance products and long-tail claims
- Award winning national broker
- Competitive above market salary
- Internal mobility opportunities
This company have a leading national footprint and reputable name across the Insurance market.
They are recognised as one of Australia’s leading risk management and insurance brokers providing risk financing, insurance, risk management and claims management solutions.
It’s refreshing to see this firm continue to build on their recent success (having picked up numerous Insurance End of Year awards) and growth by increasing their headcount.
The team have a compliment of entry level learning energy coupled with experienced local market experts. Fast paced with a contagious atmosphere you’ll know doubt settle into what is set out to be a soft landing.
Being part of this team means you will have exposure to all General Insurance products and both internal / external stakeholders, with a clear scope of progression detailed from day 1 this platform offers acceleration, education and job satisfaction in/for you in your career.
This top tier company are looking for someone who will contribute to the overall Claims objective to deliver excellent claims service and to enhance the business in its distinct positions.
The successful candidate will be someone who has well-seasoned technical claims knowledge and specific experience in long-tail Claims across General Insurance products having spent time either in a broking-house or at an insurer.
Ultimately, as a Claims Executive you are responsible for providing timely and cost-effective management of a portfolio of General Insurance Claims ensuring adherence to SLAs. A handful of the main duties/requirements would be;
- Relevant end to end claims management experience
- Experience working within an Insurer and/or Broking operation
- Experience negotiating favourable claims settlements for clients
- Experience interpreting legislation, insurance policies and other insurance reports such as Loss Adjuster reports etc.
- Experience identifying potential issues and escalating for review
- Demonstrated experience in claims file reviews
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- A clear understanding of the insurance value chain
In short, the focus of the role is to contribute to the claims objective whilst deli
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to use critical reasoning with a pragmatic approach
- Tertiary qualifications in a business related discipline are desirable
In short, the focus of the role is to contribute to the claims objective whilst delivering excellent claims service to clients. Simultaneously ensuring timely & cost-effective management of a Claims portfolio.
Let’s talk in more detail on the phone – in the meantime please forward your interests/application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on either 02 9641 2479 0481 122 030