|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
- ASX Listed
- Rapidly growing business with views for further growth
- North Shore location
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a rapidly growing business to support the recruitment of a Commercial Analyst. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will join a group of high performers to build strong relationships for the development and maintenance of key financial processes to financial planning, reporting and commercial insights as well as the improvement of the overall financial reporting & consolidation function and processes of all business units
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Partnering with stakeholders to understand business requirements and strategies.
- Providing proactive data and reporting solutions. Interpret and communicate insights from multiple data sources to make recommendations to drive performance.
- Provide reporting and analysis of sales performance against business objectives.
- Present analysis, data and findings to senior management and key stakeholders.
- Prepare forecasts and variance reports with commentary.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced accountant looking to progress within their career. Requirements for the role will include:
- The right candidate will have prior experience in a similar role, partnering with Sales.
- CPA or CA qualified ideal but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills are essential for this role.
- Good analytical experience and modelling
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert