|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$90-120k + super|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Leading Retail business
- Career progression opportunities
- Parking provided onsite
About the Company
This iconic retail business is one of the most instantly recognised and well regarded organisations in Australia. They are experiencing strong growth and offer a culture that is employee focussed, professional and fast paced.
About the Role
Reporting into a Commercial Manager your duties will include (not limited to);
- Manage and accurately report, prepare and forecast budgets for call and application workloads
- Innovate and create new forecast and capacity models to plan for future demands, growth and channel shifts
- Provide financial models to manage & mitigate risk through cultural change
- Managing internal and external relationships
- Monitor shift patterns and match business requirements, optimising performance of all teams whilst maximising staff satisfaction
- Confidently recommend and identify opportunities offered through skill-based routing
- Proactively and effectively manage change to shift patterns to deliver improved customer service in a collaborative team
- Ad-hoc work as directed by line.
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this great role, you will be CA/CPA qualified, have at least 4-5 years management accounting/analytical experience and be an excellent communicator. You must also have strong Excel skills and experience with large, complex ERPs will also be highly desirable. If you're interested in joining an iconic Australian company in a highly analytical role, this is the role for you.
If you are a confident individual, or you know an individual, with exceptional communication skills and a strong personality who is looking for an exceptional company culture and can demonstrate the above requirements please click on the link attached to this advert.