|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$100,000 + super|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Commercial Analyst
- Working across Operations, Supply Chain & Merchandising
- Permanent Full Time
- CA / CPA qualified
- Experienced commercial analyst to join a well established dynamic team - business partnering experience, analytical mindset & advanced reporting tools.
My client is an established company & well known brand. Looking for an experienced Commercial Analyst to join their team on a permanent full time basis.
Currently working remotely, however transitioning back to the office - work flexibility will be offered. Permanent full time position | $100,000+super. Located in the outskirts of Sydney CBD.
Industry experience required / preferred = Consumer Goods, having dealt with reporting on Sales / COGS and partnering with different divisions such as supply chain / merchandising etc.
You will be responsible for:
- Monthly analysis and commentary on performance of COGS, Margin & Promotional income across all categories
- Financial modelling of outcomes and developing reports and dashboards
- Manage the processes, tools and data sources required for effective budgeting and forecasting
- Establish accurate, timely and insightful financial management reporting that shows where gains and losses are being made
- Production of quarterly financial plans and annual budgets
- A logical approach to problem solving combined with the ability to think creatively
- Strong oral and written communication skills to deliver complex quantitative information in an easily understood manner
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Advanced excel modelling skills essential
- Competent technical skills in areas of accounting principles, strong analytical skills - relevant working experience in a role similar to above
Please note, with this role being offered permanent full time only applicants that hold AU / NZ citizenship or Permanent Residency will be considered.