|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$80,000 + super|
|Posted:||7 days ago|
My client is a reputable Global Manufacturing company looking for a Junior Commercial Analyst to join their team.
You role will be to provide Commercial Finance support across the business by developing Business Partnering to drive key decisions, commercially based financial reports, analysis and commentary.
You will have 2 - 3 years experience working in a commercial analysis position / management accountant and looking for a next step up in your career.
Newly qualified / nearly qualified CPA / CIMA, permanent full time, North Shore, $80,000 + super.
- assist in the preparation of budgets, costings and financial forecasts
- establish and monitor effective inventory management functions including costings, forecasting
- assisting with financial modelling
- continuous improvement focus across key finance processes
- business partnering with commercial teams on forecasting
- identification & analysis communication and action of reporting variances vs forecast
Experience working on a ERP system such as SAP or Oracle is essential as well as intermediate Excel skills.
This role is being offered as a permanent position - only AU/NZ citizens and Permanent Residents are eligible to apply.
Please apply via the link or email your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org