|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Mentoring from the Partners in the team.
- Broad mix of clients including SMEs, high net worth individuals, local councils and government.
- Unparalleled training and mentoring
Here at Charterhouse, we’re working closely with an innovative law firm that are experiencing growth in a large Commercial Disputes practice, which services a broad mix of clients including SMEs, high net worth individuals, local councils and government instrumentalities.
This position offers the right candidate a fantastic career development opportunity with direct mentoring from the Partners in the team. You will work with a dynamic and progressive team and be exposed to a variety of stimulating matters.
- An opportunity to work with a breadth of excellent clients;
- A high level of responsibility for the right person;
- Direct mentoring from Partners of the firm;
- A challenging and rewarding position with strong career development opportunities;
- A supportive and friendly team; and
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3+ years' PQE, in a similar role;
- Strong knowledge of court practice and procedure;
- Excellent time management;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong research and troubleshooting techniques;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines; and
- Be a strong team player.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com