|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Growing boutique offering first rate work and work life balance
- Known for offering commercially astute and pragmatic advice
- A friendly and supportive culture
Working alongside a leading Partner in the space - as recognised via various law directories - this is a great opportunity for an ambitious Lawyer to continue developing their legal knowledge, receive mentoring and be exposed to a variety of complex litigation.
You will enjoy plenty of client exposure, and benefit from a vibrant, highly collaborative and friendly workplace culture, as well as real life/work balance.
- 1-4 Yrs. post admission experience
- Proactive and personable (as the team are very collaborative)
- Motivated; an enthusiastic individual who is eager to develop as a lawyer
- Good communication skills
- Have the desire and ability to manage your own file load
- And have an ability to maintain and foster client relationships
This firm boasts a supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high performance.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 02 9641 5135 or firstname.lastname@example.org