|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
This role will involve working on a mix of general commercial litigation, regulatory investigations and class actions matters.
This position offers the right candidate a fantastic career development opportunity with direct mentoring from an award-winning Partner. You will work with a dynamic and progressive team and advise clients including; public and private Australian and overseas corporations, Local Government, small to medium enterprises and individuals.
- An opportunity to work with a breadth of excellent clients;
- A high level of responsibility for the right person;
- Direct mentoring from a Partner;
- A challenging and rewarding position with strong career development opportunities;
- A supportive and friendly team; and
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years' PQE in general commercial litigation/dispute resolution;
- Strong knowledge of court practice and procedure;
- Excellent time management;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong research and troubleshooting techniques;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines; and
- Be a strong team player.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 02 9641 5135 or email@example.com