|Posted:||8 months ago|
About our client
Our client is a growing specialist firm located in the CBD! They are a young, fast growing firm who work with a diverse client basis which leads to a great opportunity for a mix of a wide range of work. This is a firm where you will be hands and enjoy involvement from end to end, from day one.
About the role
- You will work closely with the Managing Partner and SA but be responsible for your own files
- Develop strong client relationships with existing and new clients
- Be a key member of staff and have the training and guidance
- Where appropriate mentor and guide junior members of staff
- Attend networking events
- 3 to 6 years’ experience in a Commercial Litigation practice (experience or exposure to insolvency or employment matters are ideal but not a necessity)
- Confident communication skills and a desire to network and build strong client relationships
- Strong drafting skills (pleadings, affidavits, contracts, etc.)
- Ability to work autonomously but enjoy being a team player
- Market leading salary and genuine annual salary reviews not just CPI!
- You will work across all practice areas giving you variety and new experience
- Fast growing so there is opportunity for career advancement as they are most certainly a firm who promote from within
- Training and development is assessed on a case by case basis to assist you in being a confident member of the team
How to apply
If this sounds of interest to you then click “Apply for this job” or should you like to discuss this role in further detail, please get in touch with Sommer Bath on (02)9641 2416.