|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Our client is a leading boutique commercial firm with a rich history and respected Partners across the different departments at the firm. Situated at their modern offices situated in the centre of CBD. This firm have heavily invested in the branding of the firm and continue to build their client base with an interesting mix of clients from listed companies, SMEs to high net worth individuals and start ups.
About the role
- Work closely with the Litigation Partner and have an opportunity to act with a high degree of autonomy.
- The client base in this role is varied and you will have an opportunity to build your own relationships, and in that, your professional brand.
- You will be expected to appear in district, federal and supreme courts when needed whilst also being able to advise on ADR.
Ideally you will possess
- At least 5 years post admission experience in Commercial Litigation
- Strong experience in contentious matters and confidence in advising
- Versatility in the ability to work in different pieces of litigation
- Collaborative attitude
If you are interested
Should you like to discuss this role in further detail, please get in touch with Ben Smith on 9641 2440 or Bens@charterhouse.com.au