|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the role
A fantastic Australian firm is looking to recruit a legal secretary for their Property and Planning team. The firm has a very inclusive culture, and this particular team is known for their excellent staff retention.
This role has come about from an internal promotion, and that will be see you supporting a team of 7 including a Partner.
The duties required will include:
- Opening and closing files
- Diary and telephone management
- Time billing though CMS
- Dictaphone typing
- General administration
- Coordinating client correspondence
To be considered for this opportunity you should have:
- At least 4 years practical experience in a legal support role, ideally with a property focus.
- You also need strong Microsoft Word skills and a working knowledge of both PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- A typing speed of 60WPM.
How to apply
Please apply now via the link below for immediate consideration, or email your CV to email@example.com