|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Our client is a nationally recognized mid-tier firm going through a large growth phase within their Sydney practice. The team are really energetic and excited for change, so they are thrilled to be looking for a talented Legal Secretary to join their Commercial Telecommunications team due to an internal promotion.
With quirky, modern offices as well as boot camps, social events and awards nights to recognize and reward the hard work their team do, this incredible opportunity is not one to be missed!
The role would see the successful candidate providing a high level of support to a busy team, including a number of Partners, including:
- A high level of client contact, including some client meetings and business development;
- Drafting and amending of documents and correspondence;
- Complex diary management;
- High volume billing and invoicing; and
- All general administrative tasks such as filing and photocopying.
- To be considered for this opportunity, I am looking for someone who has:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a secretary within a corporate or commercial practice;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Outstanding time management skills;
- A positive, team focused approach to work; and
- A keen eye for detail.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this role, hit APPLY NOW or contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469 for more information.