|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
This local government authority, based in the inner city suburbs are seeking a Communications Officer to join their team on a temporary basis. This role will provide general support to the communications team during this busy period across a variety of activities.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Create content for a range of platforms and writing articles for the newsletter and speeches
- Create and update social media posts across various platforms
- Manage campaigns around the promotion of brands and upcoming events
- Engage with stakeholders across the Council regarding queries or requests they have
- Develop EDM's and marketing collateral
The successful candidate will:
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in communications, marketing or journalism
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- High level of organisation skills and ability to prioritise
- Current National Police Record Check/ open to apply for updated check
This Local Council prides itself on its ability to make a difference to the community, promoting innovation and creativity amongst its staff.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.
Please apply now if you are immediately available and interested please APPLY now. For further information please contact Sinead on 03 8610 6103 or email@example.com