|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Reporting into a reputable and supportive Partner, you will assist and advise clients across a number of industries including technology and IT, packaging, financial services, petroleum, property and construction, pharmaceuticals and retail, including food and fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) , on:
- Competition law matters, including merger clearances, advising on supply chain issues and preparing Authorisation and Notification applications;
- Consumer law matters, including regulatory investigations, advising on marketing and sales strategies;
- Designing and assisting clients with implementing compliance programs.
- I am looking to speak with motivated Lawyers who possess technical excellence and who can work well independently and collaboratively in a team, to get things done.
- You should be practical and proactive in your approach in addition to demonstrating strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and drafting abilities.
- Structured mentoring program
- Professional development programs
- Strategic planning program for business development
- Momentum Program for women and men who are taking a period of parental leave and wish to stay on career track
- 14 weeks paid parental leave regardless of gender
- Flexible working options
- Salary continuance insurance
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org