|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
A top fintech client of Charterhouse are looking for a Compliance Manager to join their team in the CBD.
About the role:
- Support the development and execution of the Product and Service division’s compliance program;
- Partner with internal stakeholders in the execution of the client acquisition strategy to provide quality compliance advice and support;
- Act as compliance lead in B2B development and support as it relates to regulatory scheme and industry compliance planning and support.
- Identify and interpret regulatory and scheme obligations which apply to the organisations consumer-based products and services
- Act as both business and client advisor, supporting line one to achieve strong compliance application outcomes and to build sustainable control frameworks
- Provide advice to the business in relation to recommended procedures, policies and frameworks to effectively manage compliance risks
- Assist in the identification and assessment of industry and regulatory changes
- Act as industry forum representative on selected industry forums and committees
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- RMIA or RMA accreditation preferred
- Familiarity with Card or Payment schemes (strongly desired)
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0431 103 255