|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
Our client is a leading, international law firm that hold a specialist team of practitioners within construction law. They’re an award-winning department that partner with international, top tier clients and are consistently recognised in the Legal 500 law directories.
Reporting directly to Partner, the Construction Associate can expect hands on exposure and genuine scope to progress quickly within organised structure. This opportunity will see you working with an experienced team, focusing primarily on a range of complex, front-end matters. The team boast a diverse practice of high-value private developers and major contractor clients in the residential, industrial, retail, engineering, manufacturing and infrastructure sectors.
The work is both challenging and rewarding, and this growing team offers a high-performing and inclusive culture.
- Practicing lawyer with a minimum of 4 years' PQE in a projects or construction practice (commercial litigation experience will also be considered);
- Excellent communication skills and legal drafting skill;
- Verbal reasoning skills - ability to interpret the precise meaning of written documents such as contracts, legislation, case decisions;
- A professional approach and excellent communication skills, with a client service focus;
- Resilience, personal drive and a motivation to develop as a legal professional.
Here lies a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Associate seeking to take the next step in their career, in a challenging and supportive environment.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org