|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Leading Australian law firm
- Promoters of organic growth
- Back-end work
Prominent, full-service and national law firm which continues to show unparalleled signs of growth.
Reporting directly to Partner, the Construction Associate can expect hands on exposure and genuine scope to progress quickly within organised structure. This opportunity will see you working with an experienced team, focusing primarily on a range of complex, back end matter.
This construction team has a strong pipeline of work. The team is headed by leaders in the industry. This team acts for major construction companies, property developers, environment consultancies, mining and energy companies, insurance companies.
- Practising lawyer with a minimum of 3 years' PQE in a projects or construction practice (commercial litigation experience will also be considered);
- Excellent communication skills and legal drafting skill;
- Verbal reasoning skills - ability to interpret the precise meaning of written documents such as contracts, legislation, case decisions;
- A professional approach and excellent communication skills, with a client service focus;
- Resilience, personal drive and a motivation to develop as a legal professional.
- Top of market salary + incentives.
- Large-scale, career defining work;
- Truly promotes work/life balance.
- Busy and successful, yet friendly and collaborative.
Here lies a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Associate seeking to take the next step in their career, in a challenging and supportive environment.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org