|Location:||WA - Perth|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Back-end focus
- Widely recognised Partner
- Perth CBD
Our client is a leading, international law firm that hold a specialist team of practitioners within construction law. They’re an award-winning department that partner with international, top tier clients and are consistently recognised in the Legal 500 law directories.
Reporting directly to Partner, the Construction Associate can expect hands on exposure to major construction disputes, international commercial arbitrations and cross-border disputes throughout Australia and Asia. This opportunity will see you working with an experienced team, focusing primarily on a range of back-end maters.
The work is both challenging and rewarding, and this growing team offers a high-performing and inclusive culture.
- Practising lawyer with a minimum of 3 years' PQE in a projects or construction practice (commercial litigation experience will also be considered);
- Excellent communication skills and legal drafting skill;
- Verbal reasoning skills - ability to interpret the precise meaning of written documents such as contracts, legislation, case decisions;
- A professional approach and excellent communication skills, with a client service focus;
- Resilience, personal drive and a motivation to develop as a legal professional.
Here lies a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Associate seeking to take the next step in their career, in a challenging and supportive environment.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 02 9641 5135 or firstname.lastname@example.org