|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
Reporting to Partner, this opportunity will see you join a high-performing team an work across a mix of front and back-end construction matters. The team boasts a diverse practice with top tier developer and major contractor clients in the residential, industrial, retail, engineering, manufacturing and infrastructure sectors.
- Practising lawyer with at least two years PQE in a projects or construction practice (commercial litigation experience will also be considered);
- Excellent communication skills and legal drafting skill;
- Verbal reasoning skills - ability to interpret the precise meaning of written documents such as contracts, legislation, case decisions;
- A professional approach and excellent communication skills, with a client service focus;
- Resilience, personal drive and motivation.
- Here lies a fantastic opportunity for a legal professional seeking to take the next step in their career, in a fun and fast-paced environment.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org