|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Fast paced & supportive teams
About the Company
Join well-established & growing firms who pride themselves on their creative approach to problem solving and their strong client relationships. CBD & Western Sydney locations, you will be responsible for handling end-to-end conveyancing matters ( residential, commercial or Off-The-Plan), and be highly proficient in using PEXA.
About the Role
- Manage end to end Commercial/Residential/Off-The-Plan matters
- Responsible for running conveyancing files from start to finish
- Preparing contracts on behalf of vendors/purchasers
- Managing settlements from start to finish using PEXA
- Liaising with a variety of stakeholders via phone, email or PEXA
- Acting on behalf of lenders/purchaser throughout settlement process
- Negotiating settlements and contract terms
- Preparing & lodging leases through PEXA
Skills & Experience
- Ability to run files from start to finish
- A sound knowledge of PEXA
- Ability to work autonomously
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
I am recruiting multiple roles within different reputable firms, so do not delay in submitting your application!
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Ash Colston on 0474 007 773 | email@example.com for a confidential discussion.