|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
About the Company
Join a well-established boutique firm who prides themselves on their consistently exciting commercial projects. Located in the heart of the CBD, this close-knit has a strong client base within the Chinese market. Working alongside an experienced Conveyancer, you will be responsible for handling end-to-end conveyancing matters for large development projects.
About the Role
- Manage end to end Commercial & Off-The-Plan matters
- Responsible for running conveyancing files from start to finish
- Preparing contracts
- Managing settlements (through PEXA)
- Liaising directly with clients
- Negotiating settlements and contract terms
- Legal research
Skills & Experience
- Fluent in Cantonese / Mandarin (highly desirable)
- Ability to run files from start to finish
- A sound knowledge of PEXA
- Ability to work autonomously
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
If you are passionate about obtaining an opportunity that will you to work on large scale and exciting Off-The-Plan & Commercial projects, then do not delay your application!
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Ash Colston on 0474 007 773 | email@example.com for a confidential discussion.