|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About the client
Our client is a well-established national law firm with a strong focus on their diversity and people. With a dynamic and down-to-earth culture, formal remuneration and benefits program which includes gym memberships, salary continuation programs and a committee dedicated to social events, it is no wonder this multiple award-winning firm is outstanding amongst its peers.
About the role
The role will see you running your own files in off-the-plan developments as part of a Property team. You will work with a team of highly skilled professionals who specialise in Property law.
- Running conveyancing matters from start to finish
- Preparing documents for exchanges and settlements;
- Liaising with clients, banks and other solicitors/conveyancers
- Attending settlements sing the PEXA platform
- Negotiating contract terms and special conditions
- Client reporting
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Paralegal in off-the-plan developments
- Experience with electronic settlements using the PEXA platform
- Outstanding attention to detail;
- The ability to work autonomously and manage your own workload
- A confident and friendly personality; and
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, click APPLY now or contact Pagen Quinn on 0423 586 579 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.