|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
About the client
Our client is a well-established national law firm with a strong focus on their diversity and culture who are going through an exciting phase of growth. With a dynamic and down-to-earth culture, flexible working arrangements as well as formal remuneration and benefits program which includes gym memberships, salary continuation programs and a committee dedicated to social events, it is no wonder this multiple award-winning firm is outstanding amongst its peers.
About the role
An exciting opportunity for an intermediate Legal Secretary within their busy Property team due to growth and, if successful, will see you:
- Processing contracts, mortgages and transfers;
- Preparing documents for exchanges and settlements;
- Extensive diary management;
- Monthly billing; and
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- At least two years’ experience within Property Law;
- Outstanding attention to detail;
- A strong focus on excellent customer service;
- A confident and friendly personality; and
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
How to apply
To be considered for this incredible opportunity, click APPLY NOW or contact David Drew at Charterhouse on 9641 2421 to discuss.