|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Here at Charterhouse, we’re partnering with a leading, international law firm in the search for a Corporate/ M&A Lawyer. This is a newly created position to meet the demand of an increased workload within the team, offering both exceptional career development opportunities, plus mentoring under a renowned Partner.
About the team
This vacancy sits within a diverse Corporate/MA team. The Sydney team focus on M&A, private equity/venture capital and equity capital markets (ECM) transactions across a broad range of industries.
- Advise and act for local and multinational organisations;
- Advise on a range of corporate and commercial matters including Mergers and Acquisitions, private equity and venture capital market transactions;
- Participate in business development and client relationship activities;
- Contribute to the firm's learning and development programs in your area of specialty;
- Access and work with our global network of lawyers and resources.
- A strong academic transcript;
- Experience in a Commercial Environment with solid understanding of this area of law;
- 2 to 5 years' experience working in a medium to large sized law firm with a corporate/commercial practice area;
- A commercial approach and an ability to negotiate effectively;
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong attention to detail with well-developed analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Structured mentoring program
- Strategic planning program for business development
- Momentum Program for women and men who are taking a period of parental leave and wish to stay on career track
- 14 weeks paid parental leave for women and men
- Flexible working options
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com