|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Working for a first-rate practice;
- Advise and act for large-scale, multinational organisations;
- Exceptional learning and development programs.
Here at Charterhouse, we’re partnering with a leading, international law firm in the search for a Corporate Associate to join a growing Energy & Resources team. This is a newly created position to meet the demand of an increased workload within the team, offering both exceptional career development opportunities, plus mentoring under a renowned Partner.
The Band 1 Corporate practice group is seeking an associate with an interest in working with some of the key players in the energy and resources industry. In this role, you will be involved in joint venture agreements, equity restructurings, offtake agreements, project acquisitions and disposals. You will have the opportunity to work with mining, oil and gas companies at all stages of project lifecycles.
- 2-5 years PQE from a leading commercial firm;
- Preferred corporate M&A or projects background;
- Genuine interest in the energy & resources sector;
- Strong academics.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com