|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
About our client
Our client, a highly regarded commercial firm, are now looking to recruit a corporate lawyer to join their reputable team. This firm have a remarkably successful corporate team and therefore you must have a real passion in this area of law.
This firm have an excellent work environment and a very low turnover, this is a firm that encourages career progression.
- Drafting and negotiating legal documents
- Advising clients on high profile and high value M&A
- Work on commercial transactions, such as acquisition of businesses, licensing agreements, share sale agreements and more
- Developing existing client relationships and creating new client relationships
Ideally you will possess:
- 2+ years PQE in corporate law
- Training from a top tier or well-regarded corporate firm
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail
- Strong academic record
This role will best suit an ambitious corporate lawyer who has real interest in corporate work. To be successful in this role you must be able to think on your feet and can offer clear and concise advice.
How to apply
Roles of this nature do not come along very often and will be filled soon. To be considered for this role click APPLY now or call Ben Smith on (02) 9641 5440 for a confidential discussion.