|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
About our client
Our client, a highly regarded commercial firm, are now looking to recruit an experienced corporate lawyer due to continued growth. This firm have a remarkably successful corporate team and therefore you must have a real passion in this area of law.
This firm have an excellent work environment and a very low turnover, and is a firm that encourages career progression.
- Corporate advisory
- Advising clients on high profile and high value M&A, public and private.
- Startup and venture capital fundraising
- Work on commercial transactions, such as acquisition of businesses, licensing agreements, share sale agreements and more
- Developing existing client relationships and creating new client relationships
Ideally you will possess:
- 3+ years PQE in corporate law
- Training from a top tier or well-regarded corporate firm
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail
- Strong academic record
This role will best suit an ambitious corporate lawyer who has real interest in corporate work. To be successful in this role you must be able to think on your feet and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
How to apply
To be considered for this role click APPLY now or call Ben Smith on (02) 9641 2440 for a confidential discussion.