|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
About our client
Our client is a specialist criminal law firm based within walking distance of the Parramatta Court precinct as well as a number of great cafes, restaurants and shopping at Westfield. Covering all areas of criminal and traffic law, this young and dynamic team are looking for an outstanding criminal law secretary to join their ranks to support three busy fee earners.
The role would see you:
- Drafting and amending correspondence and court documents
- Liaising with clients, courts and barristers
- Collating briefs
- Preparing monthly bills
- Managing the administration of files
To be successful you should:
- Have at least 3 years' experience as a criminal law legal secretary
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A high attention to detail
- A bubbly, outgoing personality
Please note this role is not suitable to law students or graduate and applications from those candidates will not be considered.
How to apply
If this sounds like the role for you, hit APPLY now or contact Jessika Anderson at Charterhouse on 02 9641 2469.