|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||16 days ago|
A local government authority are seeking a digital communications professional to report to the Project Communications Coordinator. The role will focus on bringing the organisation along on the website update journey. The position will be supporting with migration from the old website from a digital perspective as well as developing content for Council communications from time to time.
- Oversee SEO migration and supporting
- Building online forms to ensure they fit user needs across all Council departments
- Engaging with stakeholders to get an understanding of their needs from the new website
- Testing and validating functionality of forms
- Writing and editing content across the new website
- Supporting and training authors from various departments on how to create content using Drupal
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications/ Digital or relevant experience
- Previous experience developing and publishing content across a range of platforms
- Demonstrated understanding of various CMS
- Experience in web management technical skills
- Previous local government experience would be advantageous
- Join this forward thinking Local Council working collaboratively with internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Having pride in making a difference to the community while working across multiple departments.
- Close to public transport
- Flexible working available
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.
For further information please send me an email - firstname.lastname@example.org