|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- North Sydney Location
- Flexible Working hours and ability to work from home!
- $110K Pkg
I am seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager who specialises in social media campaigns for a permanent role in North Sydney.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be work collaboratively across multiple teams including Brand, Sales, Product, and external agencies. You be responsible for managing all aspects of the digital marketing campaigns including content creation, reporting and analysis, stake holder management (internal and external) budget optimisation, email campaigns, events, promotions, competitions, and testimonials.
The ideal candidate will be a real team player, enjoy working collaboratively and have the confidence to lead and execute tasks to completion. We are seeking someone with a creative yet strategic approach to work with an eye for detail!
- Manage social media campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram., Twitter and YouTube. (Particular emphasis on Facebook paid advertisements)
- Oversee digital marketing budge performance and optimise spend
- Strategically plan marketing content for lead generation
- Liaise and collaborate with internal teams, including Brand, Sales and Product
- External stakeholder management throughout all digital marketing campaigns
- Analyse and report on each campaign return on investment (ROI)through social media analytics
- Process invoices of external agencies and campaign spend
- Create content with the support of external agencies
- Design and create marketing collateral including brochures and flyers
What will make you successful?
- 5 years' experience in a digital marketing focused role
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field (Digital Marketing, E-Commerce)
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Advanced experience in Facebook and LinkedIn Advertising platforms
- Advanced MS Suite
- Excellent Digital Marketing skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder management and an ability to negotiate and influence key business stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong understanding of web analytic software that tracks the success of a site.
- Experience with social media campaigns.
- Highly experienced with digital marketing tools