|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
A local government authority are seeking a digital communications professional with a strong understanding of website for a 6 month period to assist with a project. The role will report to the Communications Coordinator and will focus on developing content for Council communications.
- Producing content & publishing to Council's digital platforms
- Translating technical information from stakeholders into plain English
- Supporting and communications and events team when required
- Facilitating workshops with stakeholders focusing on the website visitor to develop content structures and timeframes
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications or marketing
- Previous experience developing and publishing content across a range of platforms
- Demonstrated web management technical skills
- Ability to interpret web front-end code
- Flexibility of working from the office but also from home at times
- Creative, team environment
- Located near public transport
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.
Please contact Sinead on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. The successful applicant will require an up-to-date Police Check.