|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
National firm | Specialised work | Expert Partners | Promotes career progression
A prominent firm with national prestige, known for offering both commercially astute and honest advice to a broad range of clients.
Working alongside two leading Partners in the space - as recognised via the Chambers and Legal 500 directories – this is a great opportunity for an ambitious Lawyer to continue developing their legal knowledge, receive mentoring and be exposed to a variety of matters.
- Document review and evidence preparation;
- Court appearances;
- Research and detailed analysis of case law and legislation;
- A high level of client service along with excellent organisational and written and oral communication skills;
- Assistance with commercial litigation matters primarily in the supreme and federal court, and also in the court of appeal.
- Significant broad commercial litigation experience (advisory, litigation, mediation, arbitration, hearings)
- Strong technical, drafting and research skills
- Impressive academic qualifications
- An engaging manner with excellent communication skills at all levels
- Well-developed negotiation skills and strong attention to detail
This firm boasts a supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high performance.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org