|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
About the role
A fantastic opportunity exists for a dynamic and energetic lawyer with demonstrated experience, and genuine passion for workplace law and culture.
The candidate will have a minimum of five years PQE, ideally having worked in private practice in the area of employment and industrial law with experience working for Local, State and Federal governments and organisations, with plenty of litigation experience in carriage of matters.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of five years post-admission experience from a recognised firm;
- Technical abilities and be commercially minded;
- A strong academic background and record of achievement;
- A high level of client service is expected as are excellent organisation, written and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrated a capability to work autonomously, as well as in a team;
- A high degree of initiative, dedication and organisational ability with a strong client and commercial focus.
- Opportunities to work flexibly;
- Private health cover and access to comprehensive Health & Wellbeing and Learning & Development programs;
- Professional development programs;
- Strategic planning program for business development;
- Momentum Program for women and men who are taking a period of parental leave and wish to stay on career track;
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com