|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Here at Charterhouse, we’re working closely with a leading national firm that seek to appoint an experienced Employment Associate to join a friendly, growing team.
What does the role involve?
This team service the full spectrum of Employment Law needs of private sector employers and all three tiers of government.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work across a broad range of areas including employment, industrial relations and discrimination. They also work in all of the tribunals and courts. Experience in remuneration and benefits work, and transactional support, would be particularly valuable.
The work is complex and challenging, and you will often be required to turn around tasks quickly. However, you will also be well supported and given opportunities to grow and further develop your skills.
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum of five years post-admission experience from a recognised firm;
- Technical abilities and be commercially minded;
- A strong academic background and record of achievement;
- A high level of client service is expected as are excellent organisation, written and oral communication skills;
- Demonstrated a capability to work autonomously, as well as in a team;
- A high degree of initiative, dedication and organisational ability with a strong client and commercial focus.
- Opportunities to work flexibly;
- Private health cover and access to comprehensive Health & Wellbeing and Learning & Development programs;
- Professional development programs;
- Strategic planning program for business development;
- Momentum Program for women and men who are taking a period of parental leave and wish to stay on career track;
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org