|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||29 days ago|
Working with a highly-regarded Partner in the space, I have an exciting opportunity for a Lawyer (2-4 PQE) to join a growing Sydney Workplace Relations, Employment & Safety team on a full-time basis.
The Employment team successfully represent a strong client base, acting in high-profile matters across the public and private sectors, on all aspects of workplace relations. The matters you will be working on are intricate and varied, from compliance and regulatory, strategic & industrial advice to litigation across most Courts and Tribunals.
This line-up boasts some of Australia's leading workplace lawyers and are the go-to team for large organisations with challenging workplace needs.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2-4 years' experience in employment law (ideally from a top tier/international firm);
- Industrial relations and/or work health and safety experience highly regarded;
- A strong academic background and record of achievement;
- Demonstrated a capability to work autonomously, as well as in a team;
- A high degree of initiative, dedication and organisational ability with a strong client and commercial focus.
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high performance. You can expect a market-leading salary and genuine scope for clear career development.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com