|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About our client
Our client, a highly regarded commercial firm, are now looking to recruit a confident Environment and Planning lawyer to join their reputable team. This firm has a good reputation in Environment and Planning law and have a strong calibre of clientele.
This firm have an excellent work environment, and in this role, you will be encouraged to have client contact.
- Advising clients on a wide range of matters across planning, environmental and heritage law
- Primarily transactional matters although this team also handle contentious matters when they arise, although not appeal work and this Partner is known for resolving disputes prior to litigation.
Ideally you will possess:
- 3+ years PQE in Environment and Planning Law
- Training from a top tier or well-regarded boutique firm
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail
- Strong academic record
This role will best suit a versatile Environment & Planning lawyer who has real interest in learning from a Partner known for mentoring.
How to apply
To be considered for this role click APPLY now or call Ben Smith on (02) 9641 2440 for a confidential discussion.