|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
About our client
Our client, a highly regarded commercial firm, are now looking to recruit a confident Environment and Planning Senior Associate to join their reputable team. This firm has a good reputation in Environment and Planning law and have a strong calibre of clientele.
This firm have a good work environment, and in this role, you will be encouraged to have client contact.
- Advising primarily private clients on a wide range of matters across planning, environmental and heritage law
- Acting on disputes in Land and Environment and Supreme Court.
- Being able to work in a fast-paced environment and advise clients often in real time
Ideally you will possess:
- 4+ years PQE in Environment and Planning Law
- Training from a top tier or well-regarded boutique firm
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail
- Strong academic record
This role will best suit a versatile Environment & Planning lawyer who has real interest in becoming a leading practitioner in this area of law.
How to apply
Should you like to discuss this role in further detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 9641 5135 or email@example.com