|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||27 days ago|
About the role
As one of the Australia’s leading mid-tier law firms, our client has both an exceptional client list as well as enviable benefits to match and are well known in the market for their innovative, diverse and friendly culture. They are currently looking for an intermediate level Family Law PA who will thrive in a fast-paced environment and looking to join a fun and down-to-earth Sydney office.
This exciting opportunity will see you providing a high level of support to two operators of varying levels.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Drafting and amending court documents
- Indexing discoverable documents
- Billing and invoicing;
- Liaising with internal and external clients;
- Opening, closing and archiving matters; and
- All general administrative tasks such as filing and photocopying
To be considered for this opportunity, I am looking for someone who has:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a secretary within a law firm, preferably within Family Law.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Keen eye for detail;
- An enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude; and
- Great time management skills.
How to apply
If this sounds like the role for you, click APPLY NOW or for more information, please contact Katie Stothard on (02) 9641 2469.