|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Working for a first-class practice reporting to leading Partners
- Competitive salary and exceptional benefits package
- Clear opportunities to progress your career
Cohesive team environment | high-net-worth clients | privately funded- work | Expert Partners
A firm which continues to steadily grow nationally and that is known for offering both commercially astute and honest advice. Consistently ranks in the Doyles & Legal 500 legal directories.
- Asset tracing and unravalling of complex financial arrangements involving trusts, companies, superannuation and partnerships.
- Disputes over children including parenting, contact and residence arrangements and child support issues
- Adoption and guardianship applications
- Pre-nuptial and binding financial agreements
- De facto relationship breakdown
- Alternative dispute resolution practice including negotiation, mediation and collaborative law including taking instructions, advising clients, appearing in Court or at mediations and drafting documents.
- 3+ years’ experience in Family Law form a renowned firm;
- Good communication and negotiating skills;
- Ability to manage volumes of privately-funded work;
- Good business development skills;
- Have the desire and ability to manage your own file load;
- Have an ability to maintain and foster client relationships
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high performance.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org