|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
About the Company
Join one of Australia’s leading legal firms within one of their most highly regarded teams. Supporting a team within Family Law, this is an opportunity to work under three highly experienced Partners who have extensive experience in helping clients resolve disputes out with the Court system.
About the Role
- Assist clients with enquiries in relation to initial appointments and ongoing matters
- Dictaphone typing
- Diary and inbox management
- Coordinate meetings & events
- Manage billing matters such as money in trust, disbursements, etc.
- Prepare and format legal documents & letters
- Provide a high-level of administrative support
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience within Family Law (highly desirable)
- Experience in liaising with vulnerable clients
- A friendly and warm disposition
- The ability to work within a busy practice
- Superior administrative skills
- Proven ability to meet strict deadlines
This a great opportunity to join a leading team within a reputable firm that truly prides itself on it’s social and collaborative team culture.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Ash Colston on 02 7201 2416 for a confidential discussion