|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
SME retailer looking to hire a Financial Controller who will come in and take ownership of the finance function. You will have daily exposure to the Managing Director and General Manager and be responsible of all accounting related matters within the company.
SME retailer looking to hire a Financial Controller who will come in and take ownership of the finance function. You will have daily exposure to the Managing Director and General Manager and be responsible of all accounting and IT related matters within the company.
You will provide financial leadership through efficient direction and management of the finance and IT function and recommend business action plans to achieve the businesses set goals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establish and maintain all accounting records, financial controls and policies to ensure accurate compliance with local legislations and accounting standards
- Carry out Secretarial duties for the Board of Directors and ensure that all requirements of corporate legislation are fulfilled
- Ensure that all tax legislations are fulfilled by the company
- Planning, development and preparation of annual budgets
- Making business decisions using statistics and accounting information to appraise costs, budgets, trends and increased profits possibilities
- Reporting and analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Manage the finance function- including receivables, payables and bank relations
Experience required includes:
- Must be a qualified accountant (CA/CPA) with 6+ years PQE
- Recent role must be a hands-on manager role within an SME business
- Ideally have worked within the consumer area
Follow the links to apply