|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About the role
This Australian law firm is looking for a legal secretary to join the team on a permanent basis. This firm has a reputation as a leading commercial law firm, with a fun and relaxed culture. They have excellent retention rates and are well-known for their collaborative and friendly culture.
As a Float Legal Secretary, you will assist across all practice areas in the firm including Corporate, Litigation, Environment & Planning, Property, Intellectual Property and Construction. This is the prefect role for someone who likes to have a varied workload, is proactive in their approach and has a positive and friendly demeanour.
- Diary management
- Monthly billing
- Drafting and editing legal documents and correspondence
- File management
- Monthly expenses
- Open and closing files
- A minimum two years working in a law firm
- Experience using a document management and billing system
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
How to apply
To be considered for this role click APPLY now or contact Pagen Quinn on 0423 586 579 for a confidential discussion.